How many more?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlover13

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok, so I have a 30 gallon long aquarium! I have a UV Sterilizer. Here's what I have
1 Male Crown Tail Betta
3 Neon Tetras
3 White clouds
3 Zebra Danios
3 Cory Cats

Ok, so I have a 30 gallon long aquarium! I have a UV Sterilizer. Here's what I have
1 Male Crown Tail Betta
3 Neon Tetras
3 White clouds
3 Zebra Danios
3 Cory Cats

All the fish you currently have are schooling fish meaning that they like groups of 6+. I would start by adding some 3 white clouds, neons, and danios. Is the tank cycled???

i would 86 the white clouds they need a coldwater tank no higher than 72 degrees and bump up the other schools to at least 6 as the other person said

All the fish you currently have are schooling fish meaning that they like groups of 6+. I would start by adding some 3 white clouds, neons, and danios. Is the tank cycled???

Yes the tank is cycled. After I finish my schools, I don't know if I should end there or get a few more?.

Hello Fish...

Your fish load is fine. The fish and plants can take care of themselves. All you need to do is remove and replace half the tank water every week, service the filtration equipment regularly and feed a balanced diet twice a week.

Pretty simple.

B

Back
Top Bottom