How many otto cats for a 29 g.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piratechest

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just found out I own a Chinese algae eater , and they get up to a foot! I'm rehoming him to my 55 gal. So the question is in the title. Minimum school requirement?

Just found out I own a Chinese algae eater , and they get up to a foot! I'm rehoming him to my 55 gal. So the question is in the title. Minimum school requirement?

Minimum is 3 I believe. Bigger is better though :)

can you weigh out the pros and cons please? And once again what size schools are we talkin
Why are you looking for them? But snails are probably the best IMO at eating algae. But shrimp are sometimes more fun to watch, they are good scavengers and eat extra food.
What else is in your tank?

Why are you looking for them? But snails are probably the best IMO at eating algae. But shrimp are sometimes more fun to watch, they are good scavengers and eat extra food. What else is in your tank?
so my tank is almost at a 100% I believe. 3 barbs, 3 platties, 2 mollies, and 2 danios. The reason being to keep the tank rid of algae.

How many snails are we talking? An should I add them all at once?

Back
Top Bottom