Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-25-2020, 08:51 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

How much should i feed my 5 Panda Corys?

How much should i feed my 5 Panda Corys, im feeding them 1 tablets ore waffles 2 times a day, the tablets and waffles are 1 cm long, is it enough to feed them?

Old 02-25-2020, 12:30 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Sounds like too much to me but I err towards underfeeding. How long does it take them to completely finish the amount you give them twice a day?

Old 02-25-2020, 01:54 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertybelle View Post
Sounds like too much to me but I err towards underfeeding. How long does it take them to completely finish the amount you give them twice a day?
It takes them 5-10 min is that to much?
Old 02-25-2020, 02:01 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Feeding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boffer View Post
How much should i feed my 5 Panda Corys, im feeding them 1 tablets ore waffles 2 times a day, the tablets and waffles are 1 cm long, is it enough to feed them?
Hello Bof...

The typical aquarium fish has a stomach the size of one of its eyes. So, that may tell you how much to feed. An adult fish that's fed a little variety once a day is fine. You can even include a fasting day once a week. This will encourage the fish to forage around the tank for a piece of uneaten food and do its part to keep the tank clean. A slightly hungry adult is a healthier fish.

B
Old 02-25-2020, 04:05 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

Does sound like too much . I feed my Corys every other day and I do it after lights out so they have a better chance to get it . I feed my other fish once daily and fast them one day a week . Like BBradbury said it keeps them looking for leftovers and a little hungry....lol

Tags
cory, corys, feed, panda, panda cory

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com