How much would neons cost ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow 1.10? Places around my area neons are like 4 for $12 or like 4 or 5 bucks for 1neon

Last edited by a moderator:
P8ntballer52 said:
Wow 1.10? Places around my area neons are like 4 for $12 or like 4 or 5 bucks for 1neon

Yep in my lfs (I'm in Australia) they are $4.70 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mumma.of.two said:
Wow! I got $10 for $14 at pet barn a couple of months ago.

We have small town syndrome, the price of everything here is double what you pay just an hours drive away.

No pet barn here either just some small retailers.

cheeky_monkey said:
We have small town syndrome, the price of everything here is double what you pay just an hours drive away.

Wouldn't buying online be cheaper?

I mean that's a lot for a "cheap" fish.

cheeky_monkey said:

I hear ya. Was like that here too but we are finally starting to get all the cheap chain stores like petbarn and petstock (too bad their staff are useless though LOL).

Online I can get them for $1.99 I think but then fixed shipping is $15.95.

We are moving shortly and will have NO lfs for over 400miles so I will have to order online for absolutely all my fishy supplies.

cheeky_monkey said:
Online I can get them for $1.99 I think but then fixed shipping is $15.95.

We are moving shortly and will have NO lfs for over 400miles so I will have to order online for absolutely all my fishy supplies.

Wow that sucks, then again me an the GF are looking at a home in the middle of nowhere so I may be the same soon

I talking about neon tetras. I'm not in a small town or anything. In in portland, or.

Every place I go. There like 4 bucks for one. At my LFS there 4 for 12 or something like that. But big name stores here there about 4 bucks. It's crazy

Back
Top Bottom