How much would you pay for this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok cool. Im either turning my 20long into a fowlr or it will just sit around collecting dust if i dont do that. I have a bunch of tanks but the 20 is the biggest i will go with fowlr

Nope. You can have shrimp and crabs and snails. There is FO- fish only (and you can have inverts) FOWLR-fish only with live rock (can have inverts) then you can have a tank with live rock but also have corals etc. and usually no inverts because they will nip at them. Some fish but only if they are reef safe.
I just learned all this in like 3 hours lol. Im a freshwater nerd with x2 55g tanks.
Seting up a 150g cichlid tank and will be using one of my 20g as a fowlr. But that will be in about two months or so.

Nope. You can have shrimp and crabs and snails. There is FO- fish only (and you can have inverts) FOWLR-fish only with live rock (can have inverts) then you can have a tank with live rock but also have corals etc. and usually no inverts because they will nip at them. Some fish but only if they are reef safe.
I just learned all this in like 3 hours lol. Im a freshwater nerd with x2 55g tanks.
Seting up a 150g cichlid tank and will be using one of my 20g as a fowlr. But that will be in about two months or so.

Cool cool let me know how it goes I'm wanting to do a salt water tank aswell just want clown fish and an an an an an annn anemone. "Finding nemo joke "

Back
Top Bottom