How to get questions answered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmg996

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im new so i dont know the usual waiting time but on other questions ive seen almost instant responses. On my question i got 3 responses from one guy and greatly appreciate it!!:D but on my new member into i got no response at all and it had a question in it. any tips on how to get questions answered?? :banghead:

Make sure that your title is direct and to the point. Try to give as much information as possible in the first post. Include the specific question, and give things like water parameters, how long you have had the issue, etc... Whatever applies to your particular situation. It also depends on who is online at the time you ask. I am not on the FW forum much, but that is what guys in SW post to get answers. Welcome to AA! Glad you found our little corner of the web :welcome:

Im new so i dont know the usual waiting time but on other questions ive seen almost instant responses. On my question i got 3 responses from one guy and greatly appreciate it!!:D but on my new member into i got no response at all and it had a question in it. any tips on how to get questions answered?? :banghead:

Agreed with above. If you are direct and to the point with your subject title, it is likely that people will see it and answer it faster.

I'm definitely quicker to read/reply to something that says 'Need Help Cycling' versus something that says "Hi, newbie here" :]

Well thank you all!! I will try these techniques next time! I have a quick question scene you are all here, is the penguin bio filter 170 good?? I got my 30h from my friend and thats what it came with. Im getting a summer job and could afford a better filter if there is one. But then im worried about a mini cycle. Any advice??
:thanks:

I couldn't help you with that, but I would advise starting a thread for it.

Back
Top Bottom