How to move a 150 gallon tank?? Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar98

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so i bought a 150 for $100 but im 15 lmao i have no clue how to move it. It is 6'x18"x28".
It has to be moved from under a deck up a hill and into a truck then out of the truck and up 20 stairs a side walk and more steps. Any advice??

Just the tank will weigh 330 lbs is there any way to get the truck down the hill? The less carrying distance the less chance for broken dreams shall we say

Four strong friends and find places you can set the tank down( on towels just to protect it) tanks are awkward things to move and take lots of finger strength so just plan it out go slow and take breaks

Yeah I may be moving a 120 with 2 people this or next weekend. It is a little daunting

It took 6 big guys to get my 220g off a truck and up 4 steps. It's not easy. Just be sure to put it where you want it because you won't want to be moving it. Also put any background or paint on the back of the tank before you move it into position.

My brother and I moved my new (used) 110 gallon tank together. It was heavy as hell, but still. Get as many people as possible to help is the only thing I can think of.

Back
Top Bottom