How to stope feeding time agression?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koikeeper99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have three bristlenose plecos In one tank 55 gallons. The largest female will attack the other two (small female small male) during feeding time but its only during this time as during the day they all sit by each other no problems. So how to i stop the aggression during feeding time?

I've tried that and she'll just go to where the others are. Like she makes it her job that the other fish don't get any of her food.

I have 2 BN plecos in my 55g and I had no other choice but to drop in 2 different algae wafers at the same time. Try putting them out of line of sight of each other.

Ok l try this tonight. So will this stop the aggression after awhile? Or do I just continue to do what you suggested?

Ok l try this tonight. So will this stop the aggression after awhile? Or do I just continue to do what you suggested?

You may have to continue this for some time.....my BN she likes to hover over the food and chase other fishies away from it and my shrimp...strangely she does share with my newest BN juvi :lol:

I just add food to two different spots and it tends to work out fine.... like Mebbid said keeping it out of line of sight....works for me at least

This is my tank right now I usually feed in front of the big rock and in front of the cave. Where do you suggest I put the wafers?

image-1792653208.jpg

Back
Top Bottom