How Would I Ship Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caligulasAquarium

Aquarium Advice Activist
I might not ship fish, but I am curious, since I am selling about 45 of my 50 something guppies. Yes, I KNOW my fish tank is way overstocked, but I am selling my guppies. How would I ship them? I can easily take them to whoever lives in town, but out of state? I really want the best for my fish, to make sure they arrive safely and not completely stressed. Thanks in advance!

A box that is insulated with star-foam or something like that with heat packs in it since its winter. Don't put heat packs on the fish bag just around it there is a article on it I read because I'am going to sell some of my fry. Don't put too much water in it because they ship by weight. Shipping will cost a lot so you will have to make them pay otherwise just give them away.

I wrote an article for the articles section about shipping fish. Just click the link in my signature if you want to check it out.

*edit* Moved to FW and Brackish- General Discussion.

Last edited:
severum mama said:
I wrote an article for the articles section about shipping fish. Just click the link in my signature if you want to check it out.

Where is the link because I wanna see it too!

severum mama said:

Can you please link it in a post so we can read it on the app :) (I'd like to have another read)

Mumma.of.two said:
Can you please link it in a post so we can read it on the app :) (I'd like to have another read)

Yes I'm using the app too ^.^

Sorry guys, I don't use the app so I didn't know that signatures don't show up.

severum mama said:
Sorry guys, I don't use the app so I didn't know that signatures don't show up.

They actually do show if you turn it on in settings but the links in them do not work.

Back
Top Bottom