Huge Fish Auction, tonight, Apr 10 San Diego, free book!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SanDiegoFishes

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
SAN DIEGO TROPICAL FISH SOCIETIES BIG APRIL FISH AUCTION!
April 10th, 6 PM Rm. 101 of the Casa del Prado, San Diego
Are you in the Southern California area? If so, you can sell your fish, aquatic plants, used equipment, etc., at The San Diego Tropical Fish Societies MEGA AUCTION this coming Sunday, April 10th. You must be a member to sell, but you can join on the spot ($12 for the year) and you are in, big grin! The split is 75% for the seller and 25% for the club, and you will get paid same day. We have a 75 bag limit, and please have your fish properly bagged, no leakers, LOL!! Label all bags with the species or common name, and your name and phone number or email. That's all there is to it. Check in is at 6PM, auction starts at 7PM. It is free to attend, bidders do not have to be a paid member to bid and buy.
For more information, email me at: SanDiegoFishes@aol.com , call our info line at 619-281-3474 or see our website at http://www.sandiegotropicalfish.com This event is a big fundraiser for the club, so please come support your local fish club, have a great time, buy some awesome stuff (or bring stuff to sell) and let's have some FISHY FUN!!
Anyone that would like to donate items for this club fundraiser can also contact me, I would need them by Saturday, April 9th. As long as it is fish related, we will happily take it to auction! Books, mags, equipment, live plants, live foods, decorations, you name it, we can sell it!

THE AUCTION IS HELD AT:

Room 101 of the Casa del Prado in Balboa Park, San Diego, CA (Next to the San Diego Zoo). Doors open for check in and item viewing at 6 PM, auction starts at 7 PM. Bring cash if you plan on buying stuff! Casual attire, food and drinks will be provided, and when you walk in the door you will be handed a plate with a number on it to bid. Just hold it up when you want something, it is that easy!!!
Questions? Email me. Thanks!! Best, Barb

MAP TO THIS EVENT IS ATTACHED. Also, please pass this email along to anyone who you think would like to attend, and also spread it around on the Internet, thanks
Come have some tropical fish fun at The San Diego Tropical Fish Society! We meet the second Sunday of every month, rain or shine, at 6:30 PM in Room 101 of the Casa del Prado in Balboa Park, San Diego (next to the San Diego Zoo). Free to attend, children welcome! We have fish, plants, and fish supplies auctions, raffles, programs and guest speakers, field trips, tropical fish shows, live demonstrations, contests, and more! Relaxed and welcoming environment, casual, food too! For more info, you can call our information line at 619-281-3474, visit our website at www.SanDiegoTropicalFish.com or email me! See you there!

Attachments

• sdtfs-map_857.gif
    sdtfs-map_857.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 117
Hey everyone!
I just heard that Bruce from Magestic Discus is coming down and bringing some gorgeous discus to put in the auction too! Sweet! Discus fans, here is your chance to grab top quality, healthy discus for great prices!

If you are going to the auction tonight, you are getting a surprise! This was just sent to me by Bruce from Majestic Discus, who is coming down to the auction with some awesome fish!
Quoting Bruce: Well woodle/barb, here it is Sunday the 10th., the books are loaded... By the way am bringing enough that EVERYONE that shows up gets a FREE copy as a "door prize"... That's right Everyone that show's up
That means all who show up are $20/$30 ahead walking in.
I am bringing down about 8 packages of Discus a few 2-3in. a few 3-4in. and even a PAIR of Yellow/Gold Dragons.. Others will include WHITE, Red Melon, Ruby Royal Red, Snakeskin, etc., all will be premium stock.. Individually 'professionally packaged' to stay warm and be in great condition for winner, full instructions for care and Install included + some little gifts in each box... ALSO some food for these, like a dozen pack of frozen Bloodworms (cubed, 3.5oz.ea.) and some 1lb. packages of my 'Custom Blended' Premium Breeders Diet...
I am looking forward to meeting new folks and sharing experiences.. Best regards, Bruce@Majestic

This is so sweet of Bruce, I am very excited, this is going to be a GREAT AUCTION tonight!!! Thanks Bruce!!!!!!!!!
So, see you all tonight, room 101 of the Casa del Prado in Balboa Park, San Diego (By the Zoo) Auction starts at 7 PM, item check in is 6 PM -7 PM , come early to look through the several hundred items up for bid :)

Come have some tropical fish fun at The San Diego Tropical Fish Society! We meet the second Sunday of every month, rain or shine, at 6:30 PM in Room 101 of the Casa del Prado in Balboa Park, San Diego (next to the San Diego Zoo). Free to attend, children welcome! We have fish, plants, and fish supplies auctions, raffles, programs and guest speakers, field trips, tropical fish shows, live demonstrations, contests, and more! Relaxed and welcoming environment, casual, food too! For more info, you can call our information line at 619-281-3474, visit our website at www.SanDiegoTropicalFish.com or email me! See you there!

Back
Top Bottom