I BOUGHT.............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

felipe

Aquarium Advice Regular
today i went out and bought 2 things for my lil' ol ten gallon. I bought one snail, and a plant called a Bacopa or something. I really don't know what to do with my plant. I kinda just put it down in the gravel and left it. DO i need to do anything to root it or will it just grow on it's own? and also, why hasn't my snail come out yet? it's been like 5 hours

You should probably throw it at the wall and step on it just to make sure it is dead. I hate those things. Seriously though, make sure you don't have 2. They reproduce like crazy. It might just be dead. If so and you really want more, you can get some free ones buy looking at the aquarium plants and picking one with some snails on it. Most plant tanks at petsmart and such are infested with them.

I bought two snails and when I put one in my aquraium it was dead from the start. It dosnt matter if you have one or two snails, most can reproduce asexually. Also, for plants you outa have floresent lighting (unless you feel like having it in the window, which would lead to BIGTIME algae growth) or else they wont have much of a chance. Most people put substrates in their gravel but I havnt bothered. Since you have a bunch of goldfish that produce a lot of waste the plant outa have a lot of poop and stuff to feed on. So yea, just make sure the tank is well lighted and put the plant in the gravel.

Back
Top Bottom