i bought a petsmart plant tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2888507191_b560eb502d_m.jpg

You bought a system like this? Interesting, I don't think I've ever seen one for sale.

I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work.

I saw one like this at petco, pretty cool. I can't wait to see what you stick it with

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I picked it up for $125 its gonna stay empty till i move in the next dew month then its going to becone a holding tank while i move my other aquariums figure it will be easier on the fish than staying in tubs and coolers for the couple days it will take to dismantle move setup and waot for everything to settle in the 200. If i end up making it part of a sump system it will be packed with medium to low light plants

Cool

Niiice
cool i put something here but he already stated it so i deleted it

2888507191_b560eb502d_m.jpg

You bought a system like this? Interesting, I don't think I've ever seen one for sale.

I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work.

A store near me sold the one they had a while back, the biggest drawback is, fish always make it into the other tanks if you don't block the waterfalls with mesh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

A store near me sold the one they had a while back, the biggest drawback is, fish always make it into the other tanks if you don't block the waterfalls with mesh.

Yeah, that's what I figured would happen whenever I saw them. Would be impossible to keep bettas in a tank like this.

If you check local mom and pop stores, you'll likely find a kit. Otherwise you'll have to order one.

Back
Top Bottom