I cannot find them anywhere!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liam61097

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
so for the last week and a half I have been looking for a place that I could buy some Betta Imbellis also known as the crescent betta, peacock betta or peaceful betta but, I cannot find a single one for sale aquabid has non, all of my LFS nearby don't even know what a Betta Imbellis is or refuse to specially order one all the threads up about this problem are old and not a single one of the "good sites" that I have found have one. does anyone know of a place i can buy somepurebred Betta imbellis?

Oh yeah, it'll be a long search for those. Not many people keep wild type bettas in the US.
Personally, I'd keep an eye on aquabid.
The seller "wetspot" get's them in fairly often, so you may want to try to ask them about it.
I also know that there are a few wild betta breeders in the IBC (International betta convention) if you joined the club you may be able to get a pair.

Last of all, look online for betta forums. Bettafish.com is a good one, there are a couple breeders of them on there that may have a pair or two ready to go.

thanks I found IBC but I cannot figure out if you have to pay or not to look at the forums or if there are no open threads atm

Back
Top Bottom