i finally decided what im going to put in my 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
im going to stock it with emerald eye rasboras, dwarf corys, and sparkling gouramis. im planning on around 5-6 rasboras 4 dwarf corys and 1-2 gouramis.. of course im going to do this slowly, and since this fish are so small.

i think a dwarf tank will be really cool.

i know this is overstocked but ill add them slowly

well with your experience, i think you're allowed to overstock a bit if you keep up with everything....just overstocking is bad for beginners :D

Well, my 20 gallon is more overstocked than that. None of those fish get larger than 1 1/2 inches so it's not like you will have a massive bioload in there or something. As long as you have good filtration and you keep up on your PWCs I don't think you will have any problems. You've also chosen fish that will not only get along, but will hang out in different areas of the tank. I think your tank will be awesome and I'd love to see pics when you are done. :D

yeah i already have 4 dwarf corys and 4 emerald eyes. im hoping tthe lfs can order the sparkling gourami soon, because they usually dont see it on their ordering list...

oh i forgot otos. ill probally add 2-3, when they gon on sale at petco. and ill wait a week to get a stronger batch... kinda cruel but it makes me feel worse when they die in my tank :cry: last time i tried their otos they all died and took one of mine. so i want to be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom