i get to prepay!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxima423

Aquarium Advice Addict
so i went to petland discount today, i saw EBJ babies for the first time, been going there over a month and they said that they get 5 once a month ( around a inch and a half each ) =] so its official, i am starting my cichlid tank, starting my cycle 1st week of july so i figure ill be done by end of july - beginning of august, they also said that i can prepay for the next shipment so i did =]

1 EBJ for 17.50$ for a baby ( i asked for a female but they said that most likely they will get males since the breeder they buy from keeps them )
2 pink convicts for 9$ total ( i asked for 2 females as well and they are around 2inches or smaller )
1 red blood parrot for 5$ ( male or female dont matter, the RBP is around 2 inches )

so its official =] now i gtg find the plants i need >____< i really want to start this now

and no its not overstocked !!!! they are just babies, i think i got one or two years until they fully grow

btw, female cichlids are as aggressive as males?

this specific petland discount also has salvini and firemouth cichlids around a inch or two!! so i might get some as well =] maybe i will take out 1 convict and add a firemouth instead =]

Back
Top Bottom