I got my female betta!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr86mister

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So i got a new female betta, she goes in a one gallon tank...i have two male bettas (seperated of course) so i do know lots about them....but are females much different from males other then the fins and are less aggresive....fill me in with some info! THANX!

I've taken care of two female bettas before and my brother has taken care of a male. They aren't much different from the males, but some females can be aggressive. The aggressiveness depends on the individual. You can usually keep multiple females together. My two females were peaceful and lived happily together.

my female is quiote aggresive but she is a plakat so I guess live and learn .. she is in a 3 to 4 gallon double filtered with some snails( aka her snacks) and three young white clouds.. good thing the clouds are fast shed kill them too... If you get a 6plus gallon some folks have put females together odd numbers work well like 1 or 3 or 5

Back
Top Bottom