I hate myself right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

misterpenguin4

Aquarium Advice FINatic
About a week ago I went to petco to get some water conditioner and saw that they had 2 Aqueon 4 gallon evolve tanks on clearance for around $30. I thought about getting it for a planted betta tank. I decided I would think about it and come back. I called them the next day and both of them were gone. I called them twice this week and also called 6 other petcos and nobody seams to have the 4 gallon one. Everyone only has the 8 and 2 gallon for $100 and $50. I can get the 4 gallon online but for alot more that $30. Im so mad at myself for not getting it.

Yea I have. Would a betta work in the 2 gallon evolve? or is that too small?

It's big enough, just make sure to lower the flow of the return pump. It's too powerful for the betta. If you take the pump out there's a yellow lever thing that you move. If its still too much put a sponge around it to diffuse the flow.

A 2 gallon is the smallest you should go for a betta , but I think it would be fine

I remember reading this thread earlier.

For what it's worth, I'm standing in front of an evolve4 at my local Petsmart and they have it for 48 bucks.

David

Back
Top Bottom