I have 4 goldfish that i can no longer care for.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SquiddyBoi

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I really dont want to put them down, because thats wrong obviously, but i cant keep them anymore due to their notorious messiness. My grandfather insisted that i take them off his hands (he bo longer wanted them and was gonna kill them), and ive had them for a while but they are destroying my moss balls and such. What do i do? Anyone want them? Trades welcome. I would've posted this in the buy/sell section, but it wont let me[emoji20]

You cannot post in the classifieds until you have been a member for a while. I suggest you post an ad on Craigslist looking for someone to rehome your fish. Someone with a huge tank or a pond.

You can also see if any pond supply places or greenhouses that deal with pond supplies might be able to take them, some of them sell goldfish, or may know of someone who could take them too

Why not just put them in a bag and give it to pet store for free? I always give back fish which I later regret buying or which bully others. Its really very simple. Give it to pet store. They will gladly take them.

Back
Top Bottom