I have fry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starka

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Between three guppies and one platy I'm not sure who, but I have an idea because she was sitting at the top of the tank not doing much of anything. I thought she was dead to floating at the top of the tank.lol
She's not that big compared to a couple of my girls but is the only one who wasn't going up and down the tank. Besides my betta.
So now she is in her own little breeder box. While I am spying through out the tank for anymore fry. :)

first of all, congrats!:D

id add a few floating fake/live plants:) And just leave her in the tank, best that way;) but your way is fine, just less stressful if free

TheFishBoss97 said:
first of all, congrats!:D

id add a few floating fake/live plants:) And just leave her in the tank, best that way;) but your way is fine, just less stressful if free

I just thought it would be a little safer since there are betta in the tank. And she likes to hide out in the floating plants.
What a surpise to come home to that! :)

If you add apic I may be able to id it! I kept guppies for a little while and have platies now! I have been raising fry for both!

GodFan said:
If you add apic I may be able to id it! I kept guppies for a little while and have platies now! I have been raising fry for both!

I will try, but I take horrible pictures.

Well, someone jumped the fence.
Either the fry escaped or someone jumped in the breeder net. No evidence was left. :(
I have floating plants in both places, just in case. Though both bettas are looking a bit plump around the middle. Someone is going to be on a fasting diet. ;)

I'll need to fix the net before next time. Any ideas?

I believe they were guppies only because the guppy that was acting funny is now back to normal. My little one-eye momma. :)

Back
Top Bottom