I need pictures of stands and canopies, women help me out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

manooosie

Aquarium Advice Activist
We are getting a stand custom made and need to pick a color. Our coach and entertainment center are java (a dark purpleish brown) and our carpet is a light tan. What color would go good with those? I am thinking a dark redish brown color. I have been looking on the internet for pictures, but most tank shots are just the tank, minus the stand. Any good links with lots of different stands and canopies? Thanks.

If you can't match the browns, then it might look "off". When in doubt...go black!

Wow, Toirtis! 8O Those stands and canopies look amazing!!! Great link.

well the colour of the stand (or is it a full piece furniture?) on the website above could match.

an even lighter colour would however be more appropriate.

remember that everyone has his own aesthetic opinions.

Is the corner molding glued to the tank in the "Executive" model?
Blaine showed me the link to this site a few weeks ago.. the work is truly exceptional :p

here is a pic of my stand. i think the colour is called classic american or sumthing it is a really nice burgandy, reddish, brown colour. lol sorry about the colour discription but i think the pic gives u a good idea of the colour. i made this stand myself one weekend i was bored because i was tired of the tank taking up the top of my dresser.

Back
Top Bottom