I need some opinions on something.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dman0617

Aquarium Advice Activist
Could someone take a look at the pic and tell if that looks like a sore or some sort of bruise on my goldfish. When i left him he didnt have that.
his tank mates are a albino cory and a otocinclus. this morning i notced the oto chasing the goldfish and trying to latch onto him maybe he finally succeeded. lol

Attachments

• 2013-10-18 19.02.54.jpg
    2013-10-18 19.02.54.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 94
plecos and gold fish dont USUALLY go good together . the plecos like to suck the slime coat off of the goldies.

Add a little stress coat to the water to help em heal. If you have a hospital tank you may want to remove him for safe measure.

Lol dman I didnt even see it was you. I get so board in hotels for work I end up surfing the forums and answering anything I have knowledge on.
Is this the same tank with the ammonia problems? How is that tank going?

Lol dman I didnt even see it was you. I get so board in hotels for work I end up surfing the forums and answering anything I have knowledge on.
Is this the same tank with the ammonia problems? How is that tank going?

No its not the same tank that tank is still having its issues Im thinking the ammonia is coming from the filters Im think of stripping down the filters and just starting over Im purchasing a tank thats been running for 2 years with 3 guppies in it and put my neon in there

No its not the same tank that tank is still having its issues Im thinking the ammonia is coming from the filters Im think of stripping down the filters and just starting over Im purchasing a tank thats been running for 2 years with 3 guppies in it and put my neon in there

Did you try and level out your crazy apartment yet? What size tank are you getting?

Could someone take a look at the pic and tell if that looks like a sore or some sort of bruise on my goldfish. When i left him he didnt have that.
his tank mates are a albino cory and a otocinclus. this morning i notced the oto chasing the goldfish and trying to latch onto him maybe he finally succeeded. lol

It appears to be either a suck mark or a scrape from getting stuck somewhere. If you have seen chasing, my money is on someone having a snack while the goldfish was sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom