I really need to know this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishyLuva

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey as some of you know I got a turtle named Thomas. But I'm sorda worried about sumthing. Well u see I dont know how much to feed him I've been trying to see about how much he eats but at some times he doesnt want to eat and picky sumtimes. But not sure when he doesnt want eat. Becuase I see his food float down on the bottom of the tank and im thinking'' Oh thomas your going to make me broke if u dont eat ya know that!'' Well I get really frustrated and I posted this picture of thomas on this game forum and this dude siad that ur turtle looks skinny I shouldnt be able to see his spine. I really don't know how much to feeed him and what to do. I googled but they always say'' as much as it would eat in several minutes'' Could anyone share of how much they feed they're turtle? or give me sum useful info please??
Thanx
~>Myni<~

I still dont know how much to feed him and im scared he might be gone please help anybody?

Back
Top Bottom