I want more fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kribbman

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 20 gal, with a pair of kribs. There used to be some neons in there as well but after the stress of going through 3 spawns from the kribs, they started sucumbing to disease and stress (agressive kribs). Eventualy they all died.

I was wondering if there is any type of fish that I could keep in there with them a scavenger prehaps. that would fare well enough with them when breeding time comes?

Ive thought about a pleco but they can get rather big, so I wont do that to the poor fish, and Im certainly not going to get more neons.

What about snails?? Is there any type that won't chew up my plants and not reproduce at an alarming rate?

you can still get a plec...look for a bristlenose they stay small and are great algae eaters

RedTail shark,,,Any larger tetra species like red eye tetras, bleeding heart tetras,,3 moonlite gouramis,,,,3 paradise fish,,,the possibilities are endless.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I looked up the bristlenose catfish, and figuered I have good conditions in my tank for it so I called my LFS and got one while on my "lunch break" today and set him in my tank.

Back
Top Bottom