I want one so bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm talking constantly changing water, entirely replacing it. Maybe 1 gallon a minute would work, 5 seems like a lot

1g a minutes too much IMO, 6 hours would be changing all the tank water and wouldnt be enough time to acclimate to the new water. I would say 50-80g sould be enough once a week.

This is the cutest point proving statement I have seen in a long time!!! No disrespect, GodFan- I am after all a huge fan of your Gods creation 'who knows what else!' and 'freaky bugs' ;-). I'm just kidding around, not being snarky, sorry if I offend.

Lol no by all means I am a huge fan as most of you know but that doesnt make it any less freaky! If I could I would perfectly replicate the ecosystem bugs and all but I wouldnt swim with them! When I started this hobby guppies pecking at my arm freaked me out! Lol

In Thailand they had little fish I forgot their name but they like scabs n dead skin so they follow you around n bite u. It feels like a really hard pinch

In Thailand they had little fish I forgot their name but they like scabs n dead skin so they follow you around n bite u. It feels like a really hard pinch

I probably would only feel the first one. I would make a mad rush for shore and probably blow my heart up lol

Yeah esp bc they chase u tho and continue pinching!

Nope Ill pass lol I will hopefully get to scuba dive one day but in crystal clear water off the coast of southern florida or the bahamas. That way I can see everything lol

I did the Bahamas. It's breath taking on the reefs.

The fish your taking about are dif fish. I tried that when I was there on my feet. Those don't hurt at all. They feel like a vibrating sock that never stops tickling

I did the Bahamas. It's breath taking on the reefs.

The fish your taking about are dif fish. I tried that when I was there on my feet. Those don't hurt at all. They feel like a vibrating sock that never stops tickling

It is beatiful on the reefs, thats why i made one myself! And you should too! Lol

Lol, I think the fish they used (no longer legal practice in America because of salmonella, strep a and staph infections) were baby candiru... One of my favorite all time river monsters is that candiru catfishes bigger cousin the asu!! They worm their way into whatever orifice they can and eat their food from the inside out, leaving the carcass by the hundreds pushing their way through the thin skin, leaving barely visible exit wounds, no internal organs, nothing but the skin and bones left!! The smaller candiru are known for their occasional trip up a human males urethra- it's an accident on their part.... Sorry GodFan, don't mean to creep you out even more... If it's any food for thought, my oscar just ripped the cuticle and skin around it off of my finger while I was hand feeding him and not paying enough attention, he hates when I type or talk on the phone while feeding him and he will bite hard. If I'm paying attention to him he simply nudges my finger with top lip a couple times...

Lol, I think the fish they used (no longer legal practice in America because of salmonella, strep a and staph infections) were baby candiru... One of my favorite all time river monsters is that candiru catfishes bigger cousin the asu!! They worm their way into whatever orifice they can and eat their food from the inside out, leaving the carcass by the hundreds pushing their way through the thin skin, leaving barely visible exit wounds, no internal organs, nothing but the skin and bones left!! The smaller candiru are known for their occasional trip up a human males urethra- it's an accident on their part.... Sorry GodFan, don't mean to creep you out even more... If it's any food for thought, my oscar just ripped the cuticle and skin around it off of my finger while I was hand feeding him and not paying enough attention, he hates when I type or talk on the phone while feeding him and he will bite hard. If I'm paying attention to him he simply nudges my finger with top lip a couple times...

Unfortunatly I am terrified of these creatures but still fascinated by them. I love the show river monstors lol I like watching it but the thought of being in the water.... ugh....... shivers! And those noodlers! I would have a heart attack and a stroke all at once!

Back
Top Bottom