Ich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Somykidswantedanaquarium said:
How long should I wait to make sure ich is gone completely oh and trust me I'm gonna raise heck

Same thing had to me, albino pleco, then a city, now I recently found out it needs friends. I'm done with my LFS for fish.

In that case I would definitely return him. Then throw the salt in and heat your tank up for a week. I believe there cycle is around one week.

It was actually the saddest out of the group I was rooting for him too :( he just hung there :( but I can change stuff around and start over I'm thinking what I can do with my little tank not sure what to stalk it with at all

It was actually the saddest out of the group I was rooting for him too :( he just hung there :( but I can change stuff around and start over I'm thinking what I can do with my little tank not sure what to stalk it with at all

Well you have lots to choose from that would work. Little tetras, dwarf gourami's are nice and you can get them in a couple colours. Happy hardy little fish.

image-2421909467.jpg

They are really pretty been looking at them online I'm good with plants outside of a tank but no experience with them in a tank haha

Hmm maybe celestial pearl danios? I can do a dark substrate maybe try live plants with my my plastic ones?

Yup they would be fine in your tank. Get a school of them if thats what your going with. I mix live and fake plants in my tanks as well. Mind you I have fish that think its fun to rip them up. You shouldn't have that problem ;) ha

They are really pretty been looking at them online I'm good with plants outside of a tank but no experience with them in a tank haha

Plants in a tank are way easier. There are a variety of products for them. I don't bother. I just plant them in my substrate and let them feed off just the nutrients in the water(mainly fish poop). Light and the fish poop is all they really need.

Back
Top Bottom