Ideas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What tank size? Community or non community tank? How many water changes a week?

Community, 20h, I've guessed maybe one water change a week, 50% water change... I'm new to this but figured that would be good.

caveman0777 said:
Community, 20h, I've guessed maybe one water change a week, 50% water change... I'm new to this but figured that would be good.

I'd say a male and female GBR and MAYBE a small school of a small tetra species or harlequins or any other calm small species but the GBR could be too aggressive to them

Fishandmusic81 said:
I'd say a male and female GBR and MAYBE a small school of a small tetra species or harlequins or any other calm small species but the GBR could be too aggressive to them

Is it worth a try atleast?

Fishandmusic81 said:
Id say yeah but have a back up plan
Maybe other people can chime in with more info on this

Ok I can wait

Rams like driftwood, caves, and plant cover- basically, they like to have a spot to claim as territory, and they like to be able to hide. Real or artificial decor is fine. They are typically good community residents, but may be somewhat aggressive when spawning. They tend to do well with small, peaceful schoolers like small tetras and rasboras.

I have my pair in a 29 with a school of green neon tetras and a school of ember tetras along with mini crayfish and ghost shrimp they all get along great.

Back
Top Bottom