If this where your tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh. I like peacocks and Victorians. I do have a mbuna tank there fun to watch though. When they all live there life I'm gonna do a showcase peacock tank.

Wow thanx for all the replies!!

I was thinking
1 elephant nose
1 angel will this be fine with my existing mono?
1 gold nugget pleco
4 gouramis
2 dwarf gouramis
10 scissor tail rasbora
10 red fin tetras
10 harlequins
6 widows
1 Raphael stripped cat
1 spotted Raphael cat

The elephant nose does best alone. Also, the monos will need brackish or saltwater soon

I have an elephant nose and he doesn't like any company I've just had to remove my bnp as he was being very aggressive to her.

Ok scratch the elephant and the mono will be moved soon. I went 2 my lfs and they have a breeding pair of gold angels they jst layed 2day they kept them 4 me i will fetch them tomorrow
Will they b ok with redfin tetras and scissortails ?

Wow thanx for all the replies!!

I was thinking
1 elephant nose
1 angel will this be fine with my existing mono?
1 gold nugget pleco
4 gouramis
2 dwarf gouramis
10 scissor tail rasbora
10 red fin tetras
10 harlequins
6 widows
1 Raphael stripped cat
1 spotted Raphael cat

What kind of gouramis were you thinking?

I wouldn't add the opaline Gouramis because they can be highly aggressive.

I wouldn't add the opaline Gouramis because they can be highly aggressive.

From what I gather all of them 'can' be highly aggressive. I had 2 golden gourami and 1 was peaceful and didn't bother any other fish and the other was extremely aggressive to the point of killing fish so had to re home him. It's your luck really on the personality of the fish. Also the gouramis would bully the dwarf gourami again in my own experience.

From what I gather all of them 'can' be highly aggressive. I had 2 golden gourami and 1 was peaceful and didn't bother any other fish and the other was extremely aggressive to the point of killing fish so had to re home him. It's your luck really on the personality of the fish. Also the gouramis would bully the dwarf gourami again in my own experience.

Agreed. The other gouramis wouldn't be a good mix with dwarfs IMO.

Back
Top Bottom