If this where your tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shane l

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I this where your tank how would you stock it

55g long
Over filtration
Poolfilter sand

Attachments

• image-1958414389.jpg
    image-1958414389.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 121
  • image-2741031287.jpg
    image-2741031287.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 108
  • image-257106994.jpg
    image-257106994.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 104
Are there any fish? I'd add a pair of blue angelfish, some albino bn plecos and a school of gold tetras to start out with

You have a lot of choices. You could do a rainbowfish tank with some type of loachs for bottom activity. I love yo-yo loaches myself. Or as mentioned you could do angels, with a couple small schools of tetras or rasbora's, and cory cats. Also a pair of German Blue ram after the tank has matured for 4-6 months. What fish are you interested in?

Basically all different options,lol

I would do a lot of research and find something not as common for that tank,

Nice looking tank. Id do a school of tetras, a shoal of Cory cats, a pair of apistogrammas, a pair of German blue rams and some otos.

Heh it really helps if you select a type of fish you like. Then we can suggest fish to go with them :)

If you don't have any fish or plants you should breed some convicts or pelvicachromis pulcher.

Ahhh I see LoL. I have 3 tanks with cichlids from different regions but my favorate are Africans.

Edit: actually all my tanks have cichlids of some kind I forgot about my fry lol.

Ahhh I see LoL. I have 3 tanks with cichlids from different regions but my favorate are Africans.

Edit: actually all my tanks have cichlids of some kind I forgot about my fry lol.

Lol yeah, its alright, he and I both know that he's just jealous of my awesome africans and that he really wants to convert his tanks! ;)

I have old world and new world cichlids and right now I kind of like new world cichlids

Back
Top Bottom