If you could have any fish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i wish o could have an octopus theyre cute

Really? I don't think octopi are cute... They look rather menacing to me, but they are incredibly smart and really interesting... Maybe I have seen too many videos of them taking down sharks and other large creatures to find them cute!

I think the freshwater synodontis that I listed are way cuter than any octopus! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Really? I don't think octopi are cute... They look rather menacing to me, but they are incredibly smart and really interesting... Maybe I have seen too many videos of them taking down sharks and other large creatures to find them cute!

I think the freshwater synodontis that I listed are way cuter than any octopus! :)

the synodontis i have the upside catfish is really cute even though he isn't very active and doesn't come out too much

A Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker! Yes, that is a real fish, and it's adorable.

I love lumpsuckers! I'm in Scotland and my nearest public aquarium has lots.....my kids call them the dinosaur fish ;-)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424725817.135475.jpg

the synodontis i have the upside catfish is really cute even though he isn't very active and doesn't come out too much

My synodontis petricolas are constantly buzzing around... They are very active and really cute!

My synodontis petricolas are constantly buzzing around... They are very active and really cute!

Mine isn't active unless lights are off so we pretty much can't see and then our Firemouth cichlid who was very shy in the tank for the first few days then he finally came out today and he's showing full color:blink:

African Featherfin catfish ?

They sell those at my local LFS. They are territorial little buggers but very pretty. I've heard people will keep them with oscars because of the aggression levels.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

African Featherfin catfish ?

That's a featherfin cat fish which looks very similar to my plecostomus, when he swims his dorsal fin and tail fin flare up and it looks just as pretty as the Featherfin catfish which is making me start to think that my plecostomus is really an African Featherfin Catfish how big do these guys get so i can compare and see if its really an african featherfin :O

Back
Top Bottom