ignore this post, sorry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An t-iasg said:
This topic reminds me of going to a large national park -- when you see a lot of cars pulled off along the road, even if you don't see anything yourself, you always pull the car over and get out with your camera to see what everyone is looking at!

Or an accident on the interstate!
I can't speak for the rest of you, but whenever I see flashing lights on the interstate, I drive reeeeaaaaaaly slow and try to get a good look. :twisted:
Sometimes, I stop the car, get out, and ask the nearest police officer or firefighter "What's all the commotion?" :silly:

Anything this popular is just too good to ignore.

Welcome to AA, mchief!

LOL...who would have thought that one of " mchief " first posts that is only one word would get this kind of response. This is great, a little humor for the day. Welcome to Aquarium Advice and just think, you will probably get this much response to almost all your posts in the future too.

Mike

QTOFFER said:
An t-iasg said:
This topic reminds me of going to a large national park -- when you see a lot of cars pulled off along the road, even if you don't see anything yourself, you always pull the car over and get out with your camera to see what everyone is looking at!

Or an accident on the interstate!

Sure I look too, but what gets me is that the accident could be on the OTHER side of the road and BOTH sides stop to look. Miles back the people are thinking there's an accident up ahead when it's really on the other side of the road!

This thread is like the Energizer Rabbit, it keeps going and going and going

Well, I had to look and see why an "ignore this post" is three pages long. LOL Welcome to AA mchief! :wave:

Its like when you see a bigfoot. and everyone else comes over to see if they can see it too. and they of course can't because they are all looking at the wrong spot. But then YOU start looking at the wrong spot too. and then all of a sudden you realize that the bigfoot never exsisted. and all that is left is a bunch of people looking at some stupid of trees.

It's just like that.

Except nothing like that.

Move along people...nothing to see here... :biglol:

So what's going on? Was that sasquatch I just saw?!? 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom