im going to buy another tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angeleyes88_88

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i want like 20-25 gal. shape doesnt matter, its going to be for the mollie babies since my sister wants to keep them all. so any ideas on how to get a cheap tank? id everything for it since ill be using my 20 gal. still :D and ill need some info on fishless cycle too since i dont wanna kill them since pet supply plus says go throw the fish in the tank the next day after set up 8O i should really try to get a job their and save the poor fish :cry: i hate seeing all the dead fishes being eaten by the live fish that are hungry

petco sells a 29 gallon complete for $100, which includes thermometer, filter, a little food, dechlorinate, etc etc. i hear that walmart sells a 20-25 gal tank too but i haven't had any personal experience with their aquatics department. what's your budget? look on ebay and craigslist if you have one in your area (www.craigslist.org)

i hear that walmart sells a 20-25 gal tank too but i haven't had any personal experience with their aquatics department.

Wal-Mart's 29 gallon kit is $94. Comes with hood, bulbs, heater, Regent Filter, filter cartridge, thermometer, net...and more little things.

Other than that...check your newspaper in the classified ads. I know some people will see tanks for REALLY cheap. Look around, you'll be surprised at some deals you can find.

GARAGE SALES!!! youd be surprised how cheap you can get stuff, try the penny loafer or another thrift outlet,, mention to as many people as you can you need a tank, they will come trust me

Does $200 for 55gal with all accessories and a stand sound cheap? I just saw an ad in our LFS.

Sorry for cutting in your thread...

the 55 gallon deal depends on what filter and heater you get with it. My 55 gallon with stand cost me $220 with a penguin biowheel filter and good heater brand new. $200 isn't a bad deal though.

petsmart sells the starter 55 here tank hood filter lite nets food 159 thereabouts, it was my first sin a 55 tank lite and glass lids? 99 bucks 200 for all that is okay

Back
Top Bottom