iMAC aquariums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oy. A bad package, though. Did you see what they were charging!?!?!?!? For air hosing, a low-end filter etc. Really not worth it!

But an interesting idea, nonetheless. I saw a tank in NYC that was a TV set gutted. The inside was beautiful. A miniature living room complete with hand-crafted and hand-painted chairs, TV etc. I think there was a 10 gallon tank inside. Artist's name was Sue Henshaw. It was going for $1000. Great piece of art!

shawmutt said:
So they finally found a use for mac computers?
What do you mean, they are great! I love apple computers! They are so darn cute and crash much less often than any PC I have ever had... :)

LOL, I knew that would draw mac lovers out of the woodwork! I was only joking, a computer is a computer to me--a royal PITA no matter who makes them.

Besides, once I upgraded my wife's Imac to 10.3, bought Mac OfficeX, and put a two button mouse on it I can't tell the difference between that and a pc :wink:

"Besides, once I upgraded my wife's Imac to 10.3, bought Mac OfficeX, and put a two button mouse on it I can't tell the difference between that and a pc"

Look in your wallet, some money will be missing compared to the PC :wink:

shawmutt said:
LOL, I knew that would draw mac lovers out of the woodwork! I was only joking, a computer is a computer to me--a royal PITA no matter who makes them.

Besides, once I upgraded my wife's Imac to 10.3, bought Mac OfficeX, and put a two button mouse on it I can't tell the difference between that and a pc :wink:

Well, the difference is now she's got a very cool computer rather than a buggy, crash all the time piece of !@#$! 8)

I know you were kidding, shawmutt, I couldn't resist. :D

That's a lot of money for such a small tank that comes with a "Starter container of goldfish food" :roll:
It would be better suited for a betta or some white clouds and a few cories--if you could change the water easily.
madasafish said:
I saw a tank in NYC that was a TV set gutted. The inside was beautiful. A miniature living room complete with hand-crafted and hand-painted chairs, TV etc. I think there was a 10 gallon tank inside. Artist's name was Sue Henshaw. It was going for $1000. Great piece of art!
Now that I would really want!!

Back
Top Bottom