in wall design that rocks...well for me it does lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
the way my house is set up, my room is next to the computer room, and the closets to each room are side by side, which menas I can put a fish tank in the wall of the computer room by installing it in my closet, which will house up to a 55 perfectly. then all my equipment can be under the tank in the bottom of the closet, and since the my closet isn't used anyways and my clothes lay piled around the room, this may be the way I'm going

I love inwall tanks that seperate two rooms. Makes a great wall decoration and much more interesting then a picture. Just make sure you beef up the wall or you might jsut make one huge room isntead of two : )

My fiancee is currently working on a room separating tank wall. I can't wait - I think they are beautiful!

well since this one is in the closet, the custom stand made from 4x4 posts, 2x4 and 3/4" plywood will hold the tank to the desired height, then all I have to do is remove the drywall, studs and box it in and slide it in, then on the viewing side outline it in some nice trim, feedings will be done from the back so I don't have to havea hatch on the viewable side

thanks, I finished the boxing in of the open hole, I keep having to stop work to either answer the phone, talk to company, etc. I think I picked a bad time to start construction lol

Back
Top Bottom