Indian Tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

strychix

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm going to be decorating my bedroom in an Indian (as in The River Ganges Indian... though my boyfriend is American Indian, so I wouldn't be surprised if we do that, too) and I was thinking about setting up a 55 gallon up there with fish native to India, but I find it hard to exactly pinpoint fish by location...

So far this is what I got;
INDIAN GLASSFISH
HONEY GOURAMI
ZEBRA LOACH
ZEBRA DANIO
MELON BARB

Anyone know of any others, and what you would recommend as far as an actual headcount of fish?

Thanks.

I'm going to be decorating my bedroom in an Indian (as in The River Ganges Indian... though my boyfriend is American Indian, so I wouldn't be surprised if we do that, too) and I was thinking about setting up a 55 gallon up there with fish native to India, but I find it hard to exactly pinpoint fish by location...

So far this is what I got;
INDIAN GLASSFISH
HONEY GOURAMI
ZEBRA LOACH
ZEBRA DANIO
MELON BARB

Anyone know of any others, and what you would recommend as far as an actual headcount of fish?

Thanks.

A few yoyo loaches for sheer entertainment value? :)

These are all really good, and dwarf puffers I can do in a separate, smaller tank. I do love them so!

Other than Indian Almond Leaves, any other plant ideas?

These are all really good, and dwarf puffers I can do in a separate, smaller tank. I do love them so!

Other than Indian Almond Leaves, any other plant ideas?

Cryptocoryne retrospiralis,Hygrophila balsamica,Myriophyllum tuberculatum,Rotala macrandra v. 'narrow leaf',Aponogeton undulatas are all from India

Back
Top Bottom