Introduction.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Hello all! I just found this forum a couple of days ago. I guess I will be here answering questions since I can't find enough to answer at the other two forums where I hang out. I do moderate a section on one other forum and am very active on the other.

I have four tanks, 55, 29, 10, 5.5 gallons. Two running off a shared pressurized CO2 system with a third being added to this system when I get the ambition up. The other tank runs on DIY right now. Most of my tanks fall in the 3.5-4.0 wpg gallon range.

Well that's it for now.

Two running off a shared pressurized CO2 system with a third being added to this system when I get the ambition up.

This is what I need to learn about, how to run multiple tanks off of one co2 system. I have 3 tanks in one room, tired of diy, would like to learn the shared system, but haven't done my own research.

Got a good place for me to start, Rex?

You hang out in the Aquabotnic (sp?) forum any? It is just that your avatar looks familiar to me...

Not a fan of Aquabotnic at all, but that is just me. Otherwise I am a lovable guy...

;-)

Sure do. You need some type of manifold and more needle valves. The manifold hooks to the regulator and the needle valves go in the manifold or close to the bubble counter for each tank. How far apart are your tanks?

The cost is pretty low.

I use a basic bar stock manifold, around $5. Needle valves are $11 each, CO2 tubing is around $0.50 a foot, plugs for the extra ports on the manifold are $3.50 for 10. Awesome little check valves that attach to the needle valves are around $3 each.

Back
Top Bottom