Is it gonna work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shark_Bait

Aquarium Advice Freak
Alright friends, I have just upgraded to a 90 gal about a month ago. Moved my stock into their new home. here is my question, I want Rams and/or Apistos. How many can I get or how many are needed to get along. In my tank currently are 6 swordtails, 10 neon tetras, 4 long fined serpae, 3 guppies, 2 angels, rainbow shark, upside down catfish, CAE. I know they won't get along with the Angels so they will be relocated to my 30 gal. So what are we thinking? Any advice is always appreciated.

Shark_Bait said:
Alright friends, I have just upgraded to a 90 gal about a month ago. Moved my stock into their new home. here is my question, I want Rams and/or Apistos. How many can I get or how many are needed to get along. In my tank currently are 6 swordtails, 10 neon tetras, 4 long fined serpae, 3 guppies, 2 angels, rainbow shark, upside down catfish, CAE. I know they won't get along with the Angels so they will be relocated to my 30 gal. So what are we thinking? Any advice is always appreciated.

Rams actually might work, if you be careful if or when they breed. I think you could do both, but if you get pairs of both ram and Apistos, there might be some issues when they breed.

Back
Top Bottom