Is it just me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ursi

Aquarium Advice Freak
I quite often find myself talking to my fish like I do my daughter, dog and cats, I find I get funny looks like I'm crazy, I wondered if I was the only one who ever does it??!

Wife and I both do. Which is good I think for her, as we have 1 leaving the roost this year and 1 leaving next year.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, and I've yet to experience one leaving the nest, my daughters only 2 1/2, she talks to the fish as well :)

I do! My dog gets very jealous and butts in between me and the tank stand. He really can't stand it when my fish get "food" or I ask if my fishies feel "hungry", he whines like a sissy

I do this too lol. And so does my 2 year old daughter, every morning she comes in and says 'hey fish, hey tildy' (the springer spaniel) its cute lol. Then she tells me they need 'eat' haha

Only to my Fire Eel. I hand feed him usually every day but for about a week he hasn't come out for food but I've seen him in the tank and know he is fine.

Only to my Fire Eel. I hand feed him usually every day but for about a week he hasn't come out for food but I've seen him in the tank and know he is fine.

I would believe it if your eel could read minds, they seem magic like that ;)

Back
Top Bottom