Is it safe to feed? Zucchini?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GhillieSniper115

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi I have an important question that needs to be answered. Is zucchini safe to feed to ur plecos or other fish? And if it is do u hav to prepare it first? I've seen ppl do it bfor and I want to because I heard it's good for them and they like it. But is it true?

My Swordtails love it! Three of them will eat an 3/4 inch cube in 24 hours. If it is still left after 24 hours, I take it out. I boil it first, take out the seed, weight it, and drop it to the bottom. Then they feast! I feed it twice per week.

Aspencer said:
My Swordtails love it! Three of them will eat an 3/4 inch cube in 24 hours. If it is still left after 24 hours, I take it out. I boil it first, take out the seed, weight it, and drop it to the bottom. Then they feast! I feed it twice per week.

Wait so how do u prepare it?

Aspencer said:
I just cut the size chuck you want, boil for for a minute or two but still somewhat firm, peel it (most of the time), weight it, and drop it in the tank so it goes to the bottom.

Y do u have to wiegh it

Back
Top Bottom