Is it weird?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feed my community tank these blood worms all the time. They love it. Just not my bettas and I thought they were known to love blood worms also.

I feed my community tank these blood worms all the time. They love it. Just not my bettas and I thought they were known to love blood worms also.

Then they just may be too large for your Bettas. But as I said, NO it's not weird. My Bettas won't eat freeze dried bloodworms but will eat FD Tubifex (which is larger). Go figure :facepalm: :lol:

I've never tried anything else besides the worms and their pellets. What else could bettas take as a snack?

My male betta wont eat the either. He just looks up at me and shakes his head until I give him his pellets.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

There are a number of frozen foods you could try such as Brine Shrimp, Mysid shrimp, beefheart, lobster eggs, etc. except for the lobster and brine, the others you may need to chop into smaller pieces for your Betta. I actually find these foods a bit better than the freeze dried ones in many cases. When all else fails however, pellets it is :D

There are a number of frozen foods you could try such as Brine Shrimp, Mysid shrimp, beefheart, lobster eggs, etc. except for the lobster and brine, the others you may need to chop into smaller pieces for your Betta. I actually find these foods a bit better than the freeze dried ones in many cases. When all else fails however, pellets it is :D

Hmm well I'll try one of those. Thank you.

Do you think females bettas can live in a community tank?

Back
Top Bottom