Is this a good deal? (For vatilla)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, acrylic doesn't smell or get dirtier quicker. Lol, I had an eclipse 3 gallon for like 6 years. I didn't have algae until a had mollies in it for 2 months (little poop machines), I think it looks nice, stays pretty clean and is light weight. Also almost seamless on some tanks. You still have to have a cleaning sch. but I just used it as a QT/fry tank and holding tank for the last few months of its life. Don't drop it though, it will break. Well so will any tank.

no, acrylic doesn't smell or get dirtier quicker. Lol, I had an eclipse 3 gallon for like 6 years. I didn't have algae until a had mollies in it for 2 months (little poop machines), I think it looks nice, stays pretty clean and is light weight. Also almost seamless on some tanks.

I will probably get that five gal you posted next time I go to Walmart which will prolly be this weekend...and get a beta from a petstore in my town called giggle pets the betas are so cute there!

I would order it first or make sure they have it. Sometimes not all walmarts have the tank. It takes 2 days I think to get there and its free website to store shipping! there is a button on the page for the tank that says find in my local walmart and will tell you if they have in stock. GOOD LUCK! pics are a must once you get it all together.

I would order it first or make sure they have it. Sometimes not all walmarts have the tank. It takes 2 days I think to get there and its free website to store shipping! there is a button on the page for the tank that says find in my local walmart and will tell you if they have in stock. GOOD LUCK! pics are a must once you get it all together.

Jk I will definitely post pics for u guys vatilla wants to c it too!!! Don't plan on it being quick! Thanks!

That hawkeye tank looks sweet.. Are you able to place 2 betas in there 1m and 1 f? J/w not looking to do it ...
I was actually looking for a different subject on betas but since I couldn't find it I'm just gonna post it here...
My beta is cured of Popeye he's swimming happily and I'm really excited about it!!!!!! I thought for sure he was gonna be a goner but he's swimming happily!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaay

Are you able to place 2 betas in there 1m and 1 f? J/w not looking to do it ...

If you build some sort of divider yes. I wouldn't do it though as a single betta would be happiest using the whole tank to themselves. You can never have two bettas together without a divider regardless of sex. The one exception to this is a female betta sorority and the best setup for this is a 20L or larger IMO.

The male will kill the female if left with him for a long period of time. If you are going to do a divided tank you'll need atleast a 10 gallon.

Oh that's interesting ok didn't know that thought it was only males attacking males didn't know they would go for the females too.. Thanks for the info :)

Yea females will attack females also unless you get at least 5 of them in a 15g + and even then its kind of a toss up. There is also a specific way to introduce them.

Back
Top Bottom