Is this odd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wiggles24

Aquarium Advice Addict
One of my polka dot loaches is absolutely in love with my rope fish. He sits in his little hideout with him then when it's time to rest he lays on top of him!!! I don't think the rope fish feels the same way but he tolerates it. It's actually pretty cute to see, just seems weird!

I have a total of 4 loaches in this tank, this one seems kinda low on the totem pole. Maybe he feels like the rope fish is his bodyguard!

I also have 4 polka dot Loaches and i love these guys! I have a situation that is kinda like yours except one of mine likes a pleco. Ok so i had 3 but the two bigger ones would "loach fight" all the time so i went to petsmart to buy a tiny BNP and of course i couldnt leave without another loach! I thought he was bigger in the store but he is probably alittle more than halve the length of the bigger ones and not as filled in, so the lady bagged the loach and the BNP togethor and now whenever the pleco actually rests (rare occasion) the loach will lay right next to him.

Just wanted to share my polka dot loach story with you! :)

Back
Top Bottom