Is this tank restorable?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrinn23

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Saw it on Craigslist and I was wondering if it is even worth the time and effort.

Attachments

• image-4291937290.jpg
    image-4291937290.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 360
Looks like it needs a good cleaning. Does it hold water? On closer inspection you may find that it needs resealed. All things to factor into price or whether you want to bother with it. For most used tanks I try not to pay more than .50/gal.

Apparently it does hold water and they said I can fill it with water and see for myself. It's a 90 gallon apparently and they want 100 for it

No but I already have a stand for it which is the only reason I'm considering it. And because used 90 gallons don't show up often where I live.

Being a bowfront they normally bring in more money used than what a reg tank does. Its not a bad price but id try for 75cents per gallon

Might have just convinced them to do it for 50....cross ping my fingers

I would love to have that!!! even if it does need to be resealed it really isn't hard to do as long as there is no actual cracks:)

I agree with jetajockey, I wouldn't go over $50 for just a tank. It definitely needs some TLC;)

Got this 75g today for twenty bucks I'm extremely excited!

Attachments

• image-1176246832.jpg
    image-1176246832.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 242
Yeah I'm gonna feel stupid for asking this but what is that for...a sump?

Run tubing from the tank to the canister :) lol I'm not sure if that's it or not.

Back
Top Bottom