isnt he a cuttie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patagonia

Aquarium Advice Freak
this is one of my otos...hes an outgoing kinda guy...he pretty much spends the entire time there until the lights go off...i guess from that position he figures he can keep a close eye on all the other inhabitants :lol: gotta love otos...they are so cute :mrgreen: (please excuse the algae :oops: currently working on it)

Attachments

• f5r.jpg
    f5r.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 94
  • f4r.jpg
    f4r.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 88
  • f1r.jpg
    f1r.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 130
The oto certainly is a cutie! I like your tank too - great plant layout, and I like the cardinal/neons with the rasboras.

thank you guys...i still have to improve my skills with the camera...but this little oto is so cute...the other 3 are always behind the plants when the lights are on but this guy...no no...he even schools with the neons every once in a while...this is the one that i couldnt find for almost a week and finally discovered that he was stuck in a little slot that very same piece of driftwood has...hes a tough little guy...and i wish my plants would grow a little bit faster.... :?

Back
Top Bottom