Issues with a pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alia258

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been told my pleco can't stay in my 10g tank, I need help finding a 20-30g tank. 30g is my maximum, but if you guys find one just a little bigger, I will see if it'll fit! I'm hoping that by asking on here I can find one for really cheap or possibly free! I will take a dirty tank if the dirt is cleanable even! I'm just desperate for a bigger tank so I can keep my pleco healthy! And also maybe find my lonely Cory some friends! Please please please help me!!!!!

No, I don't have an account (do you need one?) and I'm only fifteen, so if it's through the Internet ill be using my mom to buy anything. Dunno why I told you that...? Would it be too much of a bother if I asked you to check for me and leave a link?

Just go to craigslist.org and it should take you to your citys craigslist page i think. The listings are all different for everyone because we all don't live in the same city.

I know of an aqueon 29 gallon kit that comes with everything. It can be anywhere from $80 (on sale) to $130 (list price) google aqueon 29 gallon kit.

No you don't need an account. Just go to Craigslist.com and type "aquarium" or "fish tank" in the search box. It will show you postings of things that people in your area are trying to sell.

Okay! Thank you! I will look it up right now!!!

I got the aqueon 29 gallon kit for christmas its a great starter kit and decent size. Your pleco should do much better in there along with a few other fish :) soon mine will be stocked with 7 tiger barbs, a rainbow shark, and a sailfin pleco

Tell me more about this sailing pleco! Please?! ^^

Snowinak said:
I got the aqueon 29 gallon kit for christmas its a great starter kit and decent size. Your pleco should do much better in there along with a few other fish :) soon mine will be stocked with 7 tiger barbs, a rainbow shark, and a sailfin pleco

I believe most sailfins get as large as common plecos, unless it is a sailfin variety of a smaller breed like a clown, zebra or bristlenose. Rainbow sharks can get very territorial, so watch out for those barbs!

Oh well okay I'll hang with the bristle nose then ^^

Back
Top Bottom