its Complicated?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishBoy185

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well as some of you know im going to buy the tetra 55 gallon aquarium starter kit from petsmart and I was just wondering where are other places I can buy aquariums in store and online? And if I go with the 55 gallon tetra tank petsmart only sells it in store only so if I go to a petsmart store and they dont have the 55 starter kit what do I do then?
Thank in advance :thanks:

Brian

IMO I would skip the kit and wait for the $1/gallon sale at petco. That way you get the tank for $55 and you can get upgraded equipment that is best for your tank for about the same price as the kit.

They dont have a petco in El paso unfortunately

Seriously no petco?! They have like 1000 strip clubs but no petco? Haha. Sorry that's a shame, the $1/g sale is a huge money saver. I'm still for buying a tank by itself and picking your own equipment though, it will end up saving a bunch of money rather then wanting to upgrade a kits stuff later

+1 to that... I bought a 45g kit from Petsmart and two months later I have already upgraded the hood/lights and filtration. So, if you are going to get a kit, then make sure youre going to be satisfied with whatever it comes with.

Back
Top Bottom