it's cycled! it's cycled!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patagonia

Aquarium Advice Freak
i couldnt believe my eyes! i just tested my water and after seven weeks its over!!!! nitrites were 5ppm yesterday and today they are 0pmm!!! nitrates are at 10ppm....no fish deaths in the process...so on behalf of my platies and myself id like to thank all of you for the great help provided at all times...i couldnt have done it without your help....thank you thank you thank you.... (y)

i already got the additional tank...haha...i set up the 29gal last saturday and i started a fishless cycle...since i know a little bit more now im not planning on torturing fish anymore...and yes...it was a long long process to cycle the little 5gal and lots of water changes...but it happened...in the meantime ive read every single post here i think...but like i said before...it was mainly because of all the advice i received here...if it wasnt for that i would still be grabbing my head and try to figure out why my fish keep dying...and probably i would still be listening to the advice from the fishyman at the lfs...hehe...thanks again... :D

:band: Way to go, Patagonia. You did it. The fishless cycle will be a breeze after what you've just been through. Kick back and relax.

Back
Top Bottom