Its like instant karma! Need good deals upgrading tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unknown_7

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, the day after I said that I will not buy a 5 gallon tank for my betta in one of my threads, is the day after for some mysterious reason my 3 gallon got a leak. Now its leaking like crazy and I have never moved it, I dont' know how this happened, but now I have to get something for my betta cause he doesn't look happy in his 1/0.5 gallon betta kit/ backup tank. If I didn't have such an expensive tuition I would invest in one of those nice walmart bowfront tanks or hex tanks, howwever, I was looking at the site and they are like 45 bucks. I live in the ontario region and I am looking for some nice boxing day sales to buy a new tank for my betta. The problem is that I found sales but they are not what I want. Big Al has a boxing day sale where they are selling 10 gallon tanks for $6.99! Its a good deal but the thing is that 10 gallons is over the limit for my dorm, and the dorm people are no fools so they will know the difference betweena 10 gallon and a 5 gallon. Also, superpet was selling those betta kits like the one he is already in, for 7.88, but the thing is that they don't give my betta enough space and he may not be as happy as he should. Plus, I would have to do water changes like every other day and that will be hectic. I was thinking of buying the same thing he is in now, but I don't want to buy another one and it leaks again. So I was going to go for plastic but the plastic tanks are usually more expensive than the glass ones for some reason, so if anyone knows any cheap alternatives or lives in the Ontario/ Peel Region you can post your suggestions or PM me. Thanks.

Look in the local papers (classifieds) to see if you can find a good used tank. You can usually find good deals out there.

Back
Top Bottom