ive decided

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joemamauggly

Aquarium Advice Freak
im gettin a 30 and i want to put my angelfish in with my Mollie and 3 black skirts im going to increase the size of both the schools and was considering an oranda is this a no no

The oranda would definietly be a no-no. There are a few issues with this...

-Goldfish get big. A 30 gallon tank would be big enough for the oranda and not much else.

-Goldfish are colder water fish. The other fish you mentioned need warm water.

-Goldfish are dirty, and produce alot of waste. Most other fish species cannot handle the amount of ammonia output without constant water changes.

Otherwise it sounds pretty good. The angel would definitely appreciate the size upgrade.

The angelfish will be your big show fish in the 30 to be honest. They get quite large. Mine are almost 7 inches from top to bottom. I got them when they were the size of a quarter less than a year ago. I would get a few more black skirts and that would be it.

help i just woke up to one angel seuck to the fulter dead a dead pleco and a pretty much dead dwarf then later my other angel was stuck to the filter almost dead i unplugged it and sge swam off but she's very week

Back
Top Bottom