I've put myself between a rock and a hard place...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

freshwatergal

Aquarium Advice Freak
or you might say a bookshelf and a door. As some of you know, I am settting up 4 more 10 gal tanks for my betta's (getting them out of there little 1 gal kritter keepers). Well, my dad anchored the shelf to the doorframe, so I can't move it. While he was installing it I didn't realize how close we were to the door on the other side, and now I can't fit a HOB filter in there. About an inch too short. (And no the door can not be removed.) So, now I need some advice on what type of filter I can use in these tanks. At a lfs they have a Fluval Filter 1 Plus Underwater Filter. Are these any good? They are on sale right now, so if they are I don't want to miss out. It really can't be anything too big as there isn't a lot of space in the section. (I will repost a pic of mine so you know what I mean.) Any help you can give me will be appreciated. Thanks.

Tiff

I use a Fluval 1 plus in my 10g QT/hospital tank. It was the original filter when I first got the 8g hex and the 2 angels. I really like it. You'll need to add an aerator/pump tho; it won't agitate the surface. Not sure how it'll work with the partitioned tanks - never tried that.

Or you could also use 3 very small sponge filters connected to a single aerator and a 3 way gang valve.

Back
Top Bottom