Java moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alex10is

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I tied a tiny piece (the size of a pinky finger nail to driftwood. I have 30 watts of lighting on the tank. How long do you think it will take before it A: attaches to the driftwood and B: grows to the size of a golfball. Thanks

It might take some time to get that big. It really depends on if you have fertilizers or co2 in the tank as well. I'd also watch the lighting because algae might become an issue if you leave it on too long. It might take a month to a few months for it to get that big.

It might take some time to get that big. It really depends on if you have fertilizers or co2 in the tank as well. I'd also watch the lighting because algae might become an issue if you leave it on too long. It might take a month to a few months for it to get that big.

I use no fert or co2 on this tank. Algae is a benefit because it helps to subsidize feeding for my Otto cats.

It'll probably be like I said before, a month to a few months. Possibly more or less depending on the growth factors of the moss itself.

Back
Top Bottom